Head of Member Experience, Loyalty & Retention
Job no: 499646
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney CBD
HCF is Australia's largest not for profit private health insurer. Our vision is to make health care understandable, affordable, high quality and customer centric.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Chief Officer, Member Services you will act as a thought leader, influencer, and orchestrator of a HCF-wide unified approach to drive member retention. You will be primarily responsible for leading a team in developing and executing the member retention and loyalty strategy and the member experience target state strategy to enable HCF to engage, retain and grow our members.
- Lead a cross-functional team to deliver the end-to-end consistent and unified member experience for all HCF customers and deliver market leading retention rates, advocacy and CSAT results
- Lead the development and execution of best practice loyalty and retention strategy
- Drive the member experience VOC program of work to ensure deep understanding of members and ensure this understanding is embedded organisation-wide
- Lead the refinement and execution of HCF’s member experience target state.
- Deliver and embed a robust member segmentation model
- Use behavioural science & Data Analytics to inform strategy and initiatives
- Ensure success metrics for all initiatives are transparent, tracked, and delivered to, and ensure loyalty initiatives meet commercial objectives
- Contribute at a strategic level to the Member Services leadership table and the senior leadership team
- Experienced professional in customer experience, research and insight, and/or customer strategy as well as in the retention, loyalty and marketing fields
- Strong strategic and commercial acumen
- Deep understanding of customer experience best practices
- Highly skilled at influence and stakeholder engagement and management
- Thought leader with knowledge and informed points of view on retention and loyalty
- Experience with steering strategy, driving change and management of projects and processes designed to improve customer experience, retention and loyalty across an organisation
- Success experiences working in matrix/cross departmental environments.
- A background in PHI, Insurance or a Health solutions business is highly desirable.
We believe that by giving our people an inclusive, supportive and healthy working environment, we can do our best for our members.
Come and join our HCF team!
- Up to 50 % discount on health cover, pet & travel insurance
- Family & Friends day
- Organisational wide Recognition & Rewards program
- Generous Parental Leave Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
A career with us – How to Apply
Please check out our website at https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/careers
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment
Back to search resultsApply Now