Ancillary Health Benefits Specialist
Job no: 499859
Work type: Parental Leave Contract
Location: Sydney CBD
Ancillary Health Benefits Specialist (12 month maternity leave contract)
- Ideal opportunity for a Hygienist or Dentist looking to apply their knowledge outside of a clinical environment and broaden their transferable skillset.
- Contribute to a critical component of HCF’s value proposition
- Make use of your clinical knowledge in a new and challenging environment
HCF is Australia's largest not for profit private health insurer. Our vision is to make health care understandable, affordable, high quality and customer centric.
About the Role
As a specialist position, this role has ownership of the delivery of new, current and legacy ancillary benefits structures. Providing clinical insight and developing a detailed understanding of ancillary benefits, the Ancillary Health Benefits Specialist will be involved in research, analysis and implementation of improvements around the current structure of benefits. They will also liaise with other HCF departments and represent Ancillary Benefits as a subject matter expert. This is a 12 month maternity leave contract.
- Performance analysis of benefits, and development of recommendations for improvement
- Driving implementation of improvements
- Research and assess our competitors’ structures to ensure we maintain a leading value proposition
- Work with providers, clinical advisors and professional bodies to ensure benefits are in line with effective, modern and reasonable clinical practices
- Develop reasonability/clinical guides and advise on claims adjudication rules
- Provide subject matter expertise and advice to front-line employees
- Clinical or allied health tertiary qualification highly desired
- Would suit a clinician with practical experience and knowledge of dental products
- Experience in research and ability to gather valuable information
- Knowledge of health insurance industry, ancillary benefits and related regulations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to engage with stakeholders
We believe that by giving our people an inclusive, supportive and healthy working environment, we can do our best for our members.
Come and join our HCF team!
- Up to 50 % discount on health cover, pet & travel insurance
- Family & Friends day
- Organisational wide Recognition & Rewards program
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
A career with us – How to Apply
Please apply via the link today!
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply.
Back to search resultsApply Now