Casual Receptionist/Dental Assistant
Job no: 499864
Work type: Casual
Location: Melbourne Dental Centre
- Fully accredited Dental Centre Network with the latest technology
- Work alongside experienced and skilled clinicians and fellow Receptionists/DAs
- Casual opportunity attracting a competitive hourly rate
HCF is Australia's largest not for profit private health insurer. Our vision is to make health care understandable, affordable, high quality and customer centric.
About the Role
As an experienced Receptionist and cross-trained DA, you will work closely with the clinicians by providing excellent chairside assistance and administrative support. With high quality clinical care and ability to build rapport with patients, you will contribute to the culture of the Dental Centre as a HCF brand advocate.
- Be the main point of contact via phone and greeting patients in person
- Provide a high level of customer service to our members
- Provide chairside assistance to Dentists and Hygienists when required
- Instrument sterilisation
- Maintain a clean and healthy clinical environment
- Provide Reception and Administration support
- Reception experience, managing appointment books
- Experience as a Dental Assistant in a busy private or public practice
- Ability to build rapport and put patients at ease
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and time management
- Enjoy contributing to the team, creating a positive work environment
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting highly regarded
We believe that by giving our people an inclusive, supportive and healthy working environment, we can do our best for our members.
Come and join our HCF team!
A career with us – How to Apply
Please apply online today!
Check out our website at https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/careers
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment.
Back to search resultsApply Now