Head of Member Relationship Sales & Marketing
Job no: 499932
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney CBD
HCF is Australia's largest not for profit private health insurer. Our vision is to make health care understandable, affordable, high quality and customer centric.
About the Role
Reporting into the Chief Officer – Business Growth, you will develop and lead the execution of the member relationship marketing strategy to support acquisition, retention & loyalty across HCF’s member journeys by using Salesforce & Adobe tech stack.
As the Head of Member Relationship Sales and Marketing, you will leverage consumer behavioural, lifestyle, transaction and demographic data to deliver ominchannel personalised campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Direct the design and implementation of lifecycle marketing campaigns within a cross-functional working environment.
- Embed member strategy and segmentation models across journeys and key lifecycle campaign touch points.
- Lead the development and execution of best practice member focused marketing and communications strategy and design.
- Work with the Data Analytics team and direct the execution of the data segmentation strategy to formulate personalised campaigns.
- Lead the team in the co-creation of new customer journeys in Salesforce in partnership with cross-functional teams.
- Continually refine and optimise journeys and campaigns to maximise ROI and member impact.
- Analyse internal, external or integrated audience data and information to identify insights that inform business decisions, creative campaigns and initiatives.
- 3+ years in a ‘head of’ leadership role.
- Must have Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience.
- Proven experience in leading the development and execution of the customer relationship marketing strategy.
- Possess significant experience in professional marketing and communication.
- Experience in CRM, email, SMS/Messaging, loyalty and segmentation analysis.
- Experience using Agile methodology in a marketing environment.
- Ability to influence and collaborate across multiple cross functional teams and working styles.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, project management and planning skills.
We believe that by giving our people an inclusive, supportive and healthy working environment, we can do our best for our members.
Come and join our HCF team!
- Up to 50 % discount on health cover, pet & travel insurance
- Family & Friends day
- Organisational wide Recognition & Rewards program
- Generous Parental Leave Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
A career with us – How to Apply
Please apply Online and contact Havhi Bala at HBalasubramanian@hcf.com.au if you have any questions
Please check out our website at https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/careers
Please note: Applications close COB Monday, August 31st.
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment.
Back to search resultsApply Now