Job no: 500003
Work type: Full time
- Fully accredited Dental Centre with the latest technology
- Work alongside experienced and skilled fellow Dentists
- Access to attractive company benefits and commission program
HCF is Australia's largest not for profit private health insurer. Our vision is to make health care understandable, affordable, high quality and customer centric.
About the Role
As one of our valued Dentists, you will provide our members with excellent clinical care, performing all aspects of general dentistry with a superior level of professionalism. As a HCF brand advocate, you will offer members exceptional service, increased benefits and expertise. The successful candidate will be able to work Saturdays when required.
- Provide proficient clinical and preventive oriented oral health care
- Collaborate with other clinicians to deliver customised treatment plans for individual patients
- Work closely with clinicians and support staff to ensure efficient, effective and productive services
- Maintain accurate and legible patient clinical records
- Maintain a clean and safe clinical environment at all times
- Follow the policies and procedures of the HCF Dental Centre Network
- Substantial Clinical experience delivering professional and high quality dental care in all areas of general Dentistry;
- Current AHPRA and ADA certifications
- Exceptional communication and patient care skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cohesive team environment
- Awareness of clinical risk management and personal clinical capabilities and limitations
- Able to work Saturdays and extended hours when required
We believe that by giving our people an inclusive, supportive and healthy working environment, we can do our best for our members.
Come and join our HCF team!
- Ability to earn commission via HCF’s Quality Reward Program
- Up to 50 % discount on health cover, pet & travel insurance
- Family & Friends day
- Generous Parental Leave Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
A Career With Us – How to Apply
Please apply online. If you require further information about this position, please contact Aimee Thomas – firstname.lastname@example.org
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment.
Back to search resultsApply Now