Job no: 500015
Work type: Full time
Location: Belconnen Dental Centre
- Opportunity to develop with Australia's largest not-for-profit health fund
- Permanent position with access to generous benefits
- Full-time hours l Monday - Friday plus some Saturdays
HCF is Australia's largest not for profit private health insurer. Our vision is to make health care understandable, affordable, high quality and customer centric.
About the Role
As an experienced Dental Receptionist, you will be a brand advocate for HCF and the first point of contact for our patients. Ideally cross-trained as a Dental Assistant, you will bring high quality clinical care and the ability to build rapport with patients. This is a full-time permanent position.
- Be the main point of contact via phone and greeting patients in person
- Manage busy appointment books
- Provide a high level of customer service to our members
- Provide chairside assistance to Dentists and Hygienists when required
- Provide Administration support
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Reception experience, managing appointment books
- Demonstrated understanding of computerised dental systems (Dental4Windows preferably)
- Ability to build rapport and put patients at ease
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and time management
- Enjoy contributing to the team, creating a positive work environment
- Experience as a Dental Assistant in a busy private or public practice highly regarded
We believe that by giving our people an inclusive, supportive and healthy working environment, we can do our best for our members.
Come and join our HCF team!
- Up to 50% discount on health cover, pet & travel insurance
- Family & Friends day
- Organisational wide Recognition & Rewards program
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
A career with us – How to Apply
Please apply online today!
Check out our website at https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/careers
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment.
Back to search resultsApply Now