Senior Dentist - Chermside
Job no: 500037
Work type: Full time
Location: Chermside Dental Centre
- Fully accredited Dental Centre with the latest technology
- Opportunity to lead a team of experienced and skilled Clinicians
- Access to attractive company benefits and commission program
HCF is Australia's largest not for profit private health insurer. Our vision is to make health care understandable, affordable, high quality and customer centric.
About the Role
As the Senior Clinician at our new Chermside Centre, you will head up a team of Dentists and Hygienists, providing our members with excellent clinical care and performing all aspects of general dentistry with a superior level of professionalism. You will have a positive impact on the clinicians reporting into you, providing support and guidance along the way. As a HCF brand advocate, you will offer members exceptional service, increased benefits and expertise.
- Provide proficient clinical and preventive oriented oral health care
- Collaborate with other clinicians to deliver customised treatment plans for individual patients
- Work closely with clinicians and support staff to ensure efficient, effective and productive services
- Maintain accurate and legible patient clinical records
- Maintain a clean and safe clinical environment at all times
- Follow the policies and procedures of the HCF Dental Centre Network
You value interacting with other professionals and thrive on working in a supportive culture founded on teamwork, integrity and social responsibility. To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes:
- Substantial Clinical experience delivering professional and high quality dental care in all areas of general Dentistry;
- Experience in leading a team
- Current AHPRA and EPA certifications (it is not compulsory to be an ADA member however radiology licences are required)
- Exceptional communication and patient care skills
- Awareness of clinical risk management and personal clinical capabilities and limitations
- Demonstrated commitment to service performance and accountability
We believe that by giving our people an inclusive, supportive and healthy working environment, we can do our best for our members.
Come and join our HCF team!
- Ability to earn commission via HCF’s Quality Reward Program
- Up to 50 % discount on health cover, pet & travel insurance
- Family & Friends day
- Generous Parental Leave Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
A Career With Us – How to Apply
Please apply online. If you require further information about this position, please contact Aimee Thomas – firstname.lastname@example.org
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment.
Back to search resultsApply Now