Relief Customer Service Officer - Bondi
Job no: 500046
Work type: Full time
HCF is Australia's largest not for profit private health insurer. Our vision is to make health care understandable, affordable, high quality and customer centric.
About the Role
The role provides advice, excellent customer service and assistance to our members. You will advise our members of their policy benefits and any changes that may occur to ensure our members are communicated to effectively.
This is a Relief position based in our Bondi branch. Once COVID-19 restrictions are eased, you will be required to travel to any HCF branch within our network including interstate or regional.
- Perform needs based selling to customers face to face for HCF health insurance policies with exposure to potentially sell Life and Travel policies.
- Achieve and exceed sales and service targets.
- Perform telephone and email sales including business development activities.
- Provide first contact resolution in all customer interactions.
- Maintain accurate membership information in accordance with HCF policy and procedure
- Demonstrated experience or an aspirational drive to sell to members and provide a great customer experience
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Competent in using CRM computer systems or the ability to quickly learn complex computer systems.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt positively to frequently changing work practices and needs
We believe that by giving our people an inclusive, supportive and healthy working environment, we can do our best for our members.
Come and join our HCF team!
- Up to 50 % discount on health cover, pet & travel insurance
- Family & Friends day
- Organisational wide Recognition & Rewards program
- Generous Parental Leave Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
A career with us – How to Apply
Please check out our website at https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/careers
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment.
Back to search resultsApply Now