Job no: 500191
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney CBD
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Brand Communications, the Content Manager leads the development and delivery of various content for strategic deployment across a range of marketing communication channels, in support of brand and business objectives.
A confident and creative copywriter, the Content Manager is responsible for conceptualising and producing a range of high-quality, audience-led content and copy which showcases HCF’s brand value proposition and key offerings. This role is an expert in all things content with a strong understanding of the content marketing discipline including planning, creation and development, distribution, amplification, storytelling, SEO and performance and analysis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contribute to planning and lead creation and delivery of high impact content and communications in line with the brand positioning to enhance the member experience and maximise awareness, engagement and loyalty across key audiences.
- Understand and contribute to HCF’s POE model to help drive brand awareness, engagement and organic growth across key channels.
- Define and lead HCF’s organic social media strategy to grow our audiences and drive customer engagement across web, mobile, social and published channels. Proactive producer across all aspects of social media, assisting with community management during peak periods, analysing performance and providing recommendations.
- Understand and leverage key insights and trends to effectively embed relevant brand messaging and evergreen content across prospect and member journeys.
- Deliver a breadth of content and copy showcasing HCF’s capabilities and supporting our content strategy to drive organic growth and enhance the member experience.
- Manage the stages of the content development process including researching, writing and editing a variety of content for broad distribution, ensuring brand consistency and tone of voice guidelines. Content to include a range of digital and print formats, namely: print media, social media, digital edms, videos, webinars, blog posts, podcasts.
- Apply SEO and digital marketing best practice in content development and production.
- Develop a deep understanding of the digital channels with a focus on continuous optimisation while improving engagement, content structure and governance.
- Work closely with Brand & Content team and other business stakeholders to align content strategies and plans across all channels and identify potential content partnerships to meet strategic requirements.
- End to end content management receiving briefs from business stakeholders, writing and creating content to brief, or reviewing/editing content drafts ensuring alignment of brand, against style guidelines and tone of voice.
- Extensive experience in content marketing, communications with a digital focus.
- Proven experience working in a complex customer-led marketing communications environment with cross-functional teams to successfully produce various content using consistent brand messaging, tone of voice and style that demonstrates improved target audience engagement.
- Proven ability to deliver, understand, and communicate across the full content lifecycle, including research, ideation, UX/UI, copy, design, development, and testing.
- Solid sub-editing, fact-checking skills and unrelenting attention to detail.
- Strong writing capabilities and the ability to write to various styles and audiences.
- Solid understanding of analytics, measurement and reporting.
- Digital marketing experience required with a solid understanding of digital and social media marketing best practice and SEO.
- A solid understanding of digital concepts, processes and agile project management methodologies with a proven ability to deliver projects on-time and on-budget.
- Solid experience in organic social media management.
We believe that by giving our people an inclusive, supportive and healthy working environment, we can do our best for our members.
- Up to 50 % discount on health cover, pet & travel insurance
- Family & Friends day
- Organisational wide Recognition & Rewards program
- Generous Parental Leave Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
A career with us – how to Apply
Please check out our website at https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/careers
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment.
Back to search resultsApply Now