Provider Services Officer
Job no: 500266
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney CBD
HCF is Australia's largest not for profit private health insurer. Our vision is to make health care understandable, affordable, high quality and member centric.
About the role
As a Provider Service Officer you are responsible for providing excellent service to HCF providers and existing members. You will demonstrate exceptional phone based communication skills and experience and will treat every call with the highest level of professionalism to ensure providers and members receive a positive customer experience.
Additionally you will be a self–motivator who thrives working in a customer centric environment and is seeking an opportunity to further advance your career with HCF's Claims business.
In this role you will be responsible for the following;
- Managing high volume inbound call from providers & members
- Manage complex enquires and resolve these within SLA's
- Maintain confidentiality of provider and member information
- Maintain accuracy of provider and member information
- Communicate & liaise professionally with internal & external stakeholders
- Insure to comply with companies policies and procedures
Ideally you will demonstrate the below skills and experience;
- Previous call centre or claims experience
- Strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Ability to adapt positively to changing work practices and needs
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Good keyboard skills
- Basic to intermediate computer skills – MS Office, Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Up to 50 % discount on health cover, + discounts on pet & travel insurance
- Family & Friends day (additional day of leave)
- Organisational wide Recognition & Rewards program
- Generous Parental Leave Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
We believe that by giving our people an inclusive, supportive and healthy working environment, we can do our best for our member
Apply now to be considered!
Check out our website at https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/careers
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment.
Back to search resultsApply Now