Hygienist - Penrith
Job no: 500275
Work type: Full time
- Fully accredited Dental Centre with the latest technology
- Work alongside experienced and skilled Dentists and fellow Hygienists
- Full-time position with access to attractive company benefits
HCF is Australia's largest not for profit private health insurer. Our vision is to make health care understandable, affordable, high quality and customer centric.
About the Role
As one of our Hygienists, you will provide our members with excellent clinical care, assisting them in developing and maintaining their oral health as well as contributing to their treatment plan. Collaborate with the Dentists to determine therapeutic treatment for each individual patient.
- Provide highly skilled preventative oral care to members of HCF
- Create customised therapeutic treatment plans for individual patients
- Collaborate with Dentists to ensure exceptional treatment and patient experience is delivered
- Accurately record relevant data for each patient
- Follow the policies and procedures of the HCF Dental Centre Network
- Bachelor Degree in Oral Health and currently registered as a Hygienist in Australia
- Substantial experience practicing as a Hygienist in either a private or public dental clinic
- Exceptional communication and patient care skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cohesive team environment
- Awareness of clinical risk management and personal clinical capabilities and limitations
- Demonstrated commitment to service performance and accountability
We believe that by giving our people an inclusive, supportive and healthy working environment, we can do our best for our members.
Come and join our HCF team!
- Up to 50 % discount on health cover, pet & travel insurance
- Family & Friends day
- Organisational wide Recognition & Rewards program
- Generous Parental Leave Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
A Career With Us – How to Apply
Please check out our website at https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/careers
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment.
Back to search resultsApply Now