Job no: 500302
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Sydney CBD
HCF is Australia's largest not for profit private health insurer. Our vision is to make health care understandable, affordable, high quality and customer centric.
About the Role
We are looking for Dentists in various locations across Greater Sydney (Parramatta, Blacktown, Castle Hill, Miranda, Campbelltown, Brookvale). You will have the flexibility to work part time or full time providing a range of dental services from examinations to more advanced treatments such as endodontics, same day crowns and dental implants Our dental centres have updated equipment including CEREC, OPG and CBCT and focus on providing optimal high quality care to HCF members. Clinical development of skills is supported via access to external training sessions in areas such as Cerec and also at our internal training simulation centre.
As one of our valued Dentists, you will provide our members with excellent clinical care, performing all aspects of general dentistry with a superior level of professionalism. As a HCF brand advocate, you will offer members exceptional service, increased benefits and expertise.
- Provide proficient clinical and preventive oriented oral health care
- Collaborate with other clinicians to deliver customised treatment plans for individual patients
- Work closely with clinicians and support staff to ensure efficient, effective and productive services
- Maintain accurate and legible patient clinical records
- Maintain a clean and safe clinical environment at all times
- Follow the policies and procedures of the HCF Dental Centre Network
- Substantial Clinical experience delivering professional and high quality dental care in all areas of general Dentistry;
- Current AHPRA and EPA certifications
- Exceptional communication and patient care skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cohesive team environment
- Awareness of clinical risk management and personal clinical capabilities and limitations
- Demonstrated commitment to service performance and accountability
- Flexibility in working part time or full time
We believe that by giving our people an inclusive, supportive and healthy working environment, we can do our best for our members.
Come and join our HCF team!
- Ability to earn commission via HCF’s Quality Reward Program
- Up to 50 % discount on health cover, pet & travel insurance
- Family & Friends day
- Generous Parental Leave Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
A Career With Us – How to Apply
Please apply online.
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment.
Back to search resultsApply Now