Dental Centre Coordinator Chermside
Job no: 500348
Work type: Parental Leave Contract
Location: Chermside Dental Centre
- Manage operations of a busy Dental Centre
- Chermside location
- Full-time, 9 month Maternity Leave Contract
HCF is Australia's largest not for profit private health insurer. Our vision is to make health care understandable, affordable, high quality and customer centric.
About the Role
As an experienced Dental Practice Manager, or with substantial relevant experience within a busy centre, you will be responsible for ensuring that the Chermside Dental Centre operates efficiently and productively. Through effective workforce planning, management of the patient appointment books and by serving as an escalation point for employment and patient matters.
This role is a maternity leave contract for 9 months which may lead to a fulltime position with a April 2021 start date!
- Provide a coordinated approach to ensuring the Dental Centre works efficiently and productively
- Provide effective leadership with regular coaching/mentoring to support staff
- Coordinating the roster for support staff and organizing cover for absences
- Participate in performance reviews in collaboration with the Regional Manager
- Achievement of KPI targets including meeting of customer service and financial targets
- Cooperate with HCF in relation to activities taken by the company to comply with WHS legislation
- Significant experience managing a busy Dental Centre
- Previous experience as a Dental Assistant or Receptionist in a similar environment
- Strong leadership skills (confident, positive & resilient)
- Demonstrated achievement of service performance and accountability
- Understanding of occupational health & safety requirements within a dental environment
- Highly customer-centric
We believe that by giving our people an inclusive, supportive and healthy working environment, we can do our best for our members.
Come and join our HCF team!
- Up to 50 % discount on health cover, pet & travel insurance
- Family & Friends day
- Organisational wide Recognition & Rewards program
- Generous Parental Leave Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
A career with us – How to Apply
Please apply Online
Check out our website at https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/careers
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment.
Back to search resultsApply Now