Life Training Consultant
Job no: 500417
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney CBD
HCF is Australia's largest not for profit private health insurer. Our vision is to make health care understandable, affordable, high quality and customer centric.
About the Role
Reporting to the Quality Assurance & Complaints Manager, the Life Training Consultant is responsible for delivering training and providing support to new and existing frontline employees within the HCF call centres and branches in life insurance processes, sales, quality assurance and product knowledge.
As a point of contact for frontline support, the Life Training Consultant will facilitate ongoing learning and development initiatives to ensure frontline compliance with the Life Code of Practice, Corporations Act, Insurance Act and additional regulation that applies.
Working closely with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders across HCF, this role will lead the roll out of any changes to the sales model and regulatory changes and conduct ad-hoc compliance reviews, where internal stakeholders rely on your support to review material or processes where regulatory restrictions may apply.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support and co-ordinate the delivery of frontline support initiatives
- Support the planning, design and execution process of various Life initiatives to ensure alignment to our strategic vision, key business objectives and product roadmaps
- Act as a champion to promote Life products within HCF, including how products are distributed
- Build internal and external partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet HCF objectives
- Conduct training needs analysis, research and gather information/course elements from internal SMEs (subject matter experts), external vendors, and others.
- Design and develop customised training programs through instructional design methodology to create successful learning experiences
- Complete ad hoc tasks & small projects within the division and wider business as required
- Work in partnership with the central Learning and Capability team, and the wider Training Consultant network.
- Knowledge and/or experience of Life Insurance sales and/or claims processes; and regulation that applies to Life Insurance; including upcoming changes in the regulatory environment.
- Knowledge of/or experience working with/within Compliance teams would be advantageous.
- Ability to explain complex subjects in a clear manner to a range of audiences.
- Ability to think independently, work with minimum supervision and influence at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; including the ability to write clear, concise reports supported with underlying evidence and recommendations.
- An innovative mindset with a mentality to challenge the norm
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders, internal and external to your organisation.
We believe that by giving our people an inclusive, supportive and healthy working environment, we can do our best for our members.
Come and join our HCF team!
- Up to 50 % discount on health cover, pet & travel insurance
- Family & Friends day
- Organisational wide Recognition & Rewards program
- Generous Parental Leave Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
A career with us – how to Apply
Please check out our website at https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/careers
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment.
Back to search resultsApply Now