Product Analyst - Life
Job no: 500434
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
Location: Sydney CBD
HCF is Australia's largest not for profit private health insurer. Our vision is to make health care understandable, affordable, high quality and customer-centric.
About the Role
As a Product Analyst for our Life business, you will support the Head of Product – Diversified Business along with the Product Managers. You will be responsible for supporting each channel in addition to various projects to ensure HCF continues to provide market leading PHI Products. You will ensure all tasks assigned are completed to a high standard and in a timely manner.
This role is a fixed term contract for 12 months
You will be responsible for the following
- Assist the Product Managers, with BAU product Management tasks, conduct regular Life product research and analysis to maintain competitive, profitable & affordable products to our members
- Contribute to the identification of new product development opportunities
- Assist the Product Managers to ensure all compliance and customer product information is accurate
- Engage with internal stakeholders for all product development initiatives/projects
- Assist the Product Managers to maintain a comprehensive competitor library and assist to develop relevant product sales training material to support all sales channels
- Proactive support on all product development projects & initiatives
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the below attributes and experience;
- Minimum of 1- 2 years life experience is essential
- A high level of self-motivation and passion to develop your skills
- Strong analytical capabilities and attention to detail
- Computer literacy skills: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise, work with minimum supervision and support a team environment
We believe that by giving our people an inclusive, supportive and healthy working environment, we can do our best for our members.
Come and join our HCF team!
- Up to 50 % discount on health cover, pet & travel insurance
- Family & Friends day
- Organisational wide Recognition & Rewards program
- Generous Parental Leave Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
A career with us – How to Apply
Please check out our website at https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/careers
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment.
Back to search resultsApply Now