Customer Service Managers ( Sydney/Adelaide)
Job no: 500489
Work type: Full time
Location: Bankstown, Bondi, West Lakes
HCF is Australia's largest not for profit private health insurer. Our vision is to make health care understandable, affordable, high quality and customer centric
About the Customer Service Manager Roles:
The Customer Service Managers for our branches are responsible for developing, coaching, motivating and inspiring their teams in providing amazing customer service, product knowledge and cross selling skills.
In this role you will bring your human touch and deliver on our purpose.
Through your day you will manage the business development of the Branch/Kiosk with a focus on internal sales, personal development and maximising customer opportunities.
You will be involved with supporting and serving your local community and customers whilst also working collaboratively with internal business channels.
We currently have Customer Service Manager positions available within Sydney(Bondi and Bankstown) branches as well as South Australia (Adelaide- West Lakes). Please note the position based in West Lakes is based in our Kiosk where you would also be required to assist at our other locations in SA such as Tea Tree Plaza and Marion on occasion.
The day to day duties of working as a Customer Service Manager will include but are not limited to:
- Driving performance and exceeding sales results within the team
- Driving activity to achieve business performance targets including revenue growth, customer service scores and referral targets
- Ensuring all staff are given regular and appropriate feedback on their performance (one on ones, coaching sessions)
- Focusing on key strategies to develop membership growth and business development activities
- Engage in strategic business development through local and state-based marketing and acquisition drives
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with local customers, businesses and community partners
- Managing self and team to provide 1st contact resolutions
- Upholding customer service standards to exceed member expectations
- Proven people leadership/management experience, ideally gained in a retail or contact centre environment
- An extensive background in sales, business development, local area marketing
- Strong business acumen
- Proven experience of leading, motivating and coaching a team
- Charisma, drive, high-energy and a passion for people
- Ability to adapt positively to frequently changing work practices and needs
- Ability to work in a small team environment
- Ability to exercise sound judgement when solving problems under pressure
In addition to the salary offered, HCF have a number of employee benefits including:
- Generous discounts on health insurance and other insurances
- Family and friends day
- Study leave
- Parental leave scheme
- Developmental opportunities
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support
- Positive diverse inclusive culture
A career with us – How to Apply
If you are interested in any of these positions that are available please feel free to submit your application stating which location you are applying for.
Please check out our website at https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/careers
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment.
Back to search resultsApply Now