Benefit Integrity Analyst
Job no: 500839
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney CBD
At HCF, our purpose is to bring our human touch to healthcare. Since 1932 we’ve been putting our members and their health first. As Australia’s largest not-for-profit health fund, we cover over 1.7 million members with health, life, travel and pet insurance and our vision is to make healthcare understandable, affordable, high quality and member centric.
We want to be true health partners to our members, easily guiding the healthcare choices that are right for them. At HCF, our values are the way we do things and create the necessary culture to help us realise our purpose and deliver our 2025 Strategy. Living our values in action we step forward, walk in their shoes, stay human, make it better and get there together.
About the role
As a Benefit Integrity Analyst, reporting to the Policy & Audit Manager, your role will see you supporting the requirement to extract, analyse and interpret data from HCF’s software applications and other publicly available data sources to produce timely management information. You will also be required to proactively investigate and provide explanations and commentary on data trends and recommend solutions to problems/results.
- Specifying, extracting and analysing data using software applications and statistical analysis
- Using data to explain, and help others to understand, anomalies and new patterns
- Modelling scenarios to enable claims predictions
- Creating Self-serve dashboards, allowing customers to analyse the data themselves
- Support research and campaign execution
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Prior experience of analysing large, complex and high-volume data sets and providing pro-active concise commentary
- Highly skilled in analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server is desirable
- Experience in using reporting and analytical tools such as QlikSense, Tableau, Cognos and SPSS or other similar tools is desirable
Working in the health insurance industry, we know how important it is to prioritise the wellbeing of our own people. We want to provide you with the skills and tools you need to support your wellbeing journey, so that you can be at your best.
We’re all about creating a fantastic people experience, guided by our values, so that we can in turn better deliver for our members. We work with our people to create a work experience that is inclusive, supportive, safe and respectful so we can do the best for our members.
Come and join our HCF team!
- Up to 50% discount on health cover, pet & travel insurance
- Family & Friends day
- Organisational wide Recognition & Rewards program
- Generous Parental Leave Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment
Back to search resultsApply Now