Talent Acquisition Consultant
Job no: 501010
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
Location: Sydney CBD
At HCF, our purpose is to bring our human touch to healthcare. Since 1932 we’ve been putting our members and their health first. As Australia’s largest not-for-profit health fund, we cover over 1.7 million members with health, life, travel and pet insurance and our vision is to make healthcare understandable, affordable, high quality and member centric.
We want to be true health partners to our members, easily guiding the healthcare choices that are right for them. At HCF, our values are the way we do things and create the necessary culture to help us realise our purpose and deliver our 2025 Strategy. Living our values in action we step forward, walk in their shoes, stay human, make it better and get there together.
About the role
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for the day to day operational and strategic management of the talent acquisition activity for our customer facing business.
Your responsibilities and objectives will include:
- Ensure the candidate experience is a positive one for all applicants interested in working for HCF.
- Partner closely with the HR Business Partners and Business Line Managers.
- Provide advice and recommendations on all aspects of the recruitment process including sourcing strategies, assessment & selection and market trends.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process from attraction through to offer and onboarding
- Ensure clear and transparent communication to all internal and external stakeholders
- Ensures all processes, policy, governance, and system data integrity is adhered to ensure legislative requirements are met.
- Provide line managers with coaching and training on HCF recruitment approach, systems and processes
- Participate in ad hoc project work
Please note; this is a 6 month fixed term contract with possible view to extend.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience within an agency or high-volume internal talent acquisition function
- Experience recruiting for Customer service / Sales roles highly desirable
- Demonstrate an ability to operate in a high-volume environment
- Strong and demonstrable knowledge of behavioural based interviewing techniques
- Demonstrated experience using an applicant tracking system
- Previous experience with developing talent pipelines through multiple channels (job boards, social media, careers campaigns and search).
- Exceptional stakeholder management, and strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Love working in a close-knit team environment
- Previous experience with innovative sourcing techniques will be looked upon favourably
- Tertiary level qualifications in Human Resources, Business, Psychology or a related discipline is desirable
Working in the health insurance industry, we know how important it is to prioritise the wellbeing of our own people. We want to provide you with the skills and tools you need to support your wellbeing journey, so that you can be at your best.
We’re all about creating a fantastic people experience, guided by our values, so that we can in turn better deliver for our members. We work with our people to create a work experience that is inclusive, supportive, safe and respectful so we can do the best for our members.
Come and join our HCF team!
- Flexible work arrangements
- Up to 50% discount on health cover, pet & travel insurance
- Family & Friends day
- Organisational wide Recognition & Rewards program
- Generous Parental Leave Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
A career with us – How to Apply
Please check out our website at https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/careers
Back to search resultsApply Now