Join HCF Dental and be part of a trusted dental practice that has been providing optimal care for our members for over 30 years.
- Competitive guaranteed base salary + Quality reward incentive program + Paid annual, personal and parental leave
- Dynamic and busy practices with established patient bases
- Generous employee benefits including industry leading Wellbeing programs for you and your family
- Fully funded professional development including support with CPD
- Fully accredited (ISO) Dental Centres with the latest technology including CEREC, OPG & CBCT
- Flexible working options
At HCF you’ll have the opportunity to drive your own success through utilising your full set of clinical skills to provide Uncommon Care for our members, while being supported by Australia’s largest not for profit health fund.
Enjoy the security of working with HCF and build a career in a purpose driven organisation where your continued professional development is a priority.
At HCF, our purpose is to bring our human touch to healthcare. Since 1932 we’ve been putting our members and their health first. As Australia’s largest not-for-profit health fund, we cover over 1.7 million members with health, life, travel and pet insurance and our vision is to make healthcare understandable, affordable, high quality and member centric.
We want to be true health partners to our members, easily guiding the healthcare choices that are right for them. At HCF, our values are the way we do things and create the necessary culture to help us realise our purpose and deliver our 2025 Strategy. Living our values in action we step forward, walk in their shoes, stay human, make it better and get there together.
About the Role
You will have the flexibility to work part time or full time in our Belconnen Dental Centre.
As a Dentist with HCF, you will be providing a range of dental services from examinations to more advanced treatments such as endodontics, same day crowns and dental implants. Our dental centres have the latest technology, including CEREC, OPG and CBCT so that you can provide optimal high quality care to our members. You will have the opportunity to continuously develop your clinical skills through HCF funded internal and external training.
- Provide proficient clinical and preventive oriented oral health care
- Collaborate with other clinicians to deliver customised treatment plans for individual patients
- Work closely with clinicians and support staff to ensure efficient, effective and productive services
- Maintain accurate and legible patient clinical records
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Substantial Clinical experience delivering professional and high quality dental care in all areas of general Dentistry;
- Current AHPRA and EPA certifications
- Exceptional communication and patient care skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cohesive team environment
Working in the health insurance industry, we know how important it is to prioritise the wellbeing of our own people. We want to provide you with the skills and tools you need to support your wellbeing journey, so that you can be at your best.
We’re all about creating a fantastic people experience, guided by our values, so that we can in turn better deliver for our members. We work with our people to create a work experience that is inclusive, supportive, safe and respectful so we can do the best for our members.
Come and join our HCF team!
- Up to 50% discount on health cover, pet & travel insurance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Family & Friends day
- Organisational wide Recognition & Rewards program
- Generous Parental Leave Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
A career with us – How to Apply
Please check out our website at https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/careers
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment