Recent Graduate Dentists
Job no: 501447
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Sydney CBD
Calling all recent Graduate Dentists looking for a role with a little something extra!
Does working with the latest technology and an established patient base excite you? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
About the opportunity - Multiple locations across Sydney
- Ongoing formal training and hands-on workshops to develop your skills and set you up for career success.
- Guidance and support from senior clinicians
- Competitive Retainer + Commission + Paid annual, personal and parental leave
- Dynamic and busy practices with established patient base
- Fully funded professional development including support with CPD
- Fully accredited (ISO) Dental Centres with the latest technology including CEREC, OPG & CBCT
- Full time and Part time options available
At HCF we want to be known for providing high quality patient care whilst also providing our clinicians with ongoing support.
Enjoy the security of working with HCF and build a career in a purpose driven organisation where your continued professional development is a priority.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Current AHPRA and EPA certifications
- Exceptional communication and patient care skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cohesive team environment
Culture & Benefits
We’re all about creating a fantastic people experience, guided by our values, so that we can in turn better deliver for our members. We work with our people to create a work experience that is inclusive, supportive, safe and respectful so we can do the best for our members.
- Up to 50% discount on health cover, pet & travel insurance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Family & Friends day
- Organisational wide Recognition & Rewards program
- Generous Parental Leave Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
Come and join our HCF team!
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment
Back to search resultsApply Now