Dental Assistant - Castle Hill
Job no: 501457
Work type: Full time
Location: Castle Hill
At HCF, our purpose is to bring our human touch to healthcare. Since 1932 we’ve been putting our members and their health first. As Australia’s largest not-for-profit health fund, we cover over 1.7 million members with health, life, travel and pet insurance and our vision is to make healthcare understandable, affordable, high quality and member centric.
We want to be true health partners to our members, easily guiding the healthcare choices that are right for them. At HCF, our values are the way we do things and create the necessary culture to help us realise our purpose and deliver our 2025 Strategy. Living our values in action we step forward, walk in their shoes, stay human, make it better and get there together.
About the Role
As an experienced Dental Assistant, you will work closely with the clinicians by providing excellent chairside assistance and administrative support in our Castle Hill Dental Centre. With high quality clinical care and ability to build rapport with patients, you will contribute to the culture of the Dental Centre as a HCF brand advocate.
- Provide chairside assistance to Dentists and Hygienists
- Instrument sterilisation
- Prepare rooms for treatments and surgeries
- Maintain a clean and healthy clinical environment
- Provide Reception and Administration support when required
- Experience as a Dental Assistant in a busy private or public practice
- Ability to build rapport and put patients at ease
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail and time management
- Enjoy contributing to the team, creating a positive work environment
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting highly regarded
Working in the health insurance industry, we know how important it is to prioritise the wellbeing of our own people. We want to provide you with the skills and tools you need to support your wellbeing journey, so that you can be at your best.
We’re all about creating a fantastic people experience, guided by our values, so that we can in turn better deliver for our members. We work with our people to create a work experience that is inclusive, supportive, safe and respectful so we can do the best for our members.
Come and join our HCF team!
- Up to 50 % discount on health cover, pet & travel insurance
- Family & Friends day
- Organisational wide Recognition & Rewards program
- Generous Parental Leave Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment.
Back to search resultsApply Now