Webchat Sales Representative
Job no: 501779
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time, Secondment
At HCF, our purpose is to bring our human touch to healthcare.
We want to be true health partners to our members. Our vision is to make healthcare understandable, affordable, high quality and member centric. Living our values in action we step forward, walk in their shoes, stay human, make it better and get there together.
About the Role
As a Webchat Service Member Care Consultant with HCF, you will provide Uncommon Care to our members. We are looking for you to bring your Human touch to this customer service role - you’ll work directly with our members responding to enquiries mostly via chat. This may also sometimes include contacting the member via phone or email.
This a Full-Time, Hybrid position based in our Parramatta Contact Centre.
- Recommend and educate member thoroughly regarding benefits of HCF products and services
- Delivering a high level of service in all interactions with members and HCF Group staff
- Maintaining accuracy, confidentiality and compliance of member information
- Demonstrate high levels of ownership on the chat so that you deliver first contact resolution for the member
- Surprise and delight our members by making sure that they feel that their chat experience was awesome!
- Desire and commitment to work within a team dedicated to achieving team and individual performance objectives
- Strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service & sales
- Knowledge of company products and services and extensive experience in a contact centre
- Excellent telephone communication skills and written skills
- Knowledge of the Health Insurance Industry, related rules and regulations highly regarded
Working in the health insurance industry, we know how important it is to prioritise the wellbeing of our own people. We want to provide you with the skills and tools you need to support your own wellbeing journey, so that you can be at your best.
We’re all about creating a fantastic people experience, guided by our values, so that we can in turn better deliver for our members. We work with our people to create a work experience that is inclusive, supportive, safe and respectful so we can do the best for our members.
- 50% off on Private Health cover, discounted pet and travel insurance
- Organisational-wide Recognition & Rewards program
- Generous Parental Leave Scheme
- Health and Wellbeing Initiatives
- Additional Family & Friends day
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment.
Back to search resultsApply Now