CONTENT DESIGNER - MOBILE APP
Job no: 501835
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
Location: Canberra, Sydney CBD, Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne
About the role
As Australia’s largest not-for-profit health fund, HCF is committed to Uncommon Care. Uncommon Care means putting people before profit and going the extra mile to create outstanding member experiences.
Our purpose is to bring our human touch to healthcare and we’re committed to making the healthcare system understandable, affordable, and high quality for Australians. We’re more than a health fund, offering a range of health and wellness protection while always challenging ourselves to find new ways to provide peace of mind and protection for our members.
To fulfill our Uncommon Care promise to our members, employees, and partners, and building upon our world-class technology platforms, we’re reimagining our HCF app offering with a member first approach.
Reporting to the Content Program Lead within the Brand & Content function, the Content Designer is responsible for working with the Mobile App cross-functional group to reimagine and deliver a new and seamless end-to-end app experience that helps members understand and engage with our offering and navigate with confidence.
The Content Designer will collaborate closely with multi-disciplinary teams across Marketing, Digital, Product and Business to leverage user research and insights to produce effective content that is user-centric, high quality, understandable, accessible and brand-aligned.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- You have 5-7 years experience in a Content Design or UX Writer role within a large organisation or digitally-focused company/agency.
- You’re skilled at writing for digital channels and products, with proven ability to create UX-driven, effective instructional and editorial content across multiple touchpoints e.g. product names, labels, navigational elements, product/marketing pages and notifications.
- You understand product/experience design processes and prototyping, testing and iterating designs in an agile environment.
- You’re a champion for Plain language and simplifying the complex and are adept at embedding the brand tone and voice and writing guidelines across the digital experience.
- You enjoy regularly engaging and collaborating with different practice areas and advocating for solutions that balance the needs of our members with business goals.
- You have experience applying design processes, such as design thinking, critiques, user journeys, and personas to improve or validate work.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are excellent and you have strong stakeholder experience in influencing and securing buy-in within a large corporate environment.
- You share a commitment to the work and our values: Step Forward; Stay Human; Walk in their Shoes; Make it Better; Get there Together.
Experience in health or a regulated industry such as banking and financial services, or insurance.
Certification in agile project management methodologies.
Experience with AEM CMS, Adobe Analytics, Figma and Design Systems.
Back to search resultsApply Now