Customer Communications Specialist
Job no: 501836
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
Location: Canberra, Sydney CBD, Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne
At HCF, we’ve been putting the health and wellbeing of our members and communities first since 1932. As Australia’s largest not-for-profit health fund, we cover over 1.8 million members with health, life, travel and pet insurance and our vision is to make healthcare understandable, affordable, high quality and member centric.
About the role
To fulfil our Uncommon Care promise and build on our world-class technology platforms, we’re reimagining our offering and capability with a member first approach.
As part of this transformative process, we’ve recently migrated to best in class digital, data and campaign management platforms and we’re in the process of enhancing the member’s experience across key journeys and touchpoints.
Reporting to the Content Program Lead within the Brand & Content function, the Copywriter will be responsible for creating a consistent brand experience across member facing communications to help people engage with our offering and navigate with confidence. Working within a cross-functional team, your role is to create and refresh various service-based communications throughout the member lifecycle, in line with our brand tone of voice, writing principles and guidelines.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Exceptional written communications with solid experience in planning, writing and editing consumer facing communications, with at least 5-7 years in writing ideally for a medium to large size businesses.
- A relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent tertiary qualification in writing, communications or related discipline.
- Ability to tailor copy to different audiences, channels and formats and understanding the nuances of varying member touchpoints through a content lifecycle.
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to set priorities, manage time, plan work to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability embedding brand value propositions, messaging frameworks and aligning to brand tone of voice, writing guidelines and other standards.
- Experience in producing communications in regulated environments with complex legal, risk and approval processes.
- Ability to interact effectively and build strong relationships with peers, SME’s, senior leadership, and agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective member of a team as well as the ability to exercise high levels of independence, judgment and initiative.
- Experience working in an agile, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Understanding of developing communications for Sales Force Marketing Cloud is highly desirable.
- Genuine interest and experience in the field of health or health insurance is highly desirable.
- A shared commitment to the work and our values: Step Forward; Stay Human; Walk in their Shoes; Make it Better; Get there Together.
Working in the health insurance industry, we know how important it is to prioritise the wellbeing of our own people. We want to provide you with the skills and tools you need to support your wellbeing journey, so that you can be at your best.
We’re all about creating a fantastic people experience, guided by our values, so that we can in turn better deliver for our members. We work with our people to create a work experience that is inclusive, supportive, safe and respectful so we can do the best for our members.
Come and join our HCF team!
- Flexible working arrangements where and when possible
- Up to 50% discount on health cover, pet & travel insurance
- Family & Friends day
- Organisational wide Recognition & Rewards program
- Generous Parental Leave Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
A career with us – How to apply
Please check out our website at https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/careers
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment.
Back to search resultsApply Now