Job no: 503096
Work type: Full time, Part time
Looking for a change to transition out of private practice? Then this role in our busy Belconnen centre is for you!
In an ever-changing industry, a career with HCF provides you with employment security and a competitive incentive, all while building your earnings without the cost and pressures of running your own practice.
Join HCF Dental and be part of a trusted dental practice that has been providing optimal care for our members for over 30 years.
- Retainer + Commission + Paid annual, personal and parental leave
- Dynamic and busy practices with established patient bases
- Fully funded professional development including support with CPD
- Fully accredited (ISO) Dental Centres with the latest technology including CEREC, OPG & CBCT
- Flexible working options
Culture & Benefits
We’re all about creating a fantastic people experience, guided by our values, so that we can in turn better deliver for our members. We work with our people to create a work experience that is inclusive, supportive, safe and respectful so we can do the best for our members.
- 50% subsidy on HCF Private Health Insurance
- 18 weeks Parental Leave for all genders
- 6 additional leave days to support your wellbeing and medical needs
- Mental Health & Wellbeing programs
- Discounts to pet, life, travel and general insurance
Come and join our HCF team! #LI-MP1
At HCF you’ll have the opportunity to drive your own success through utilising your full set of clinical skills to provide Uncommon Care for our members, while being supported by Australia’s largest not for profit health fund.
Enjoy the security of working with HCF and build a career in a purpose driven organisation where your continued professional development is a priority.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Clinical experience delivering professional and high quality dental care in all areas of general Dentistry;
- Current AHPRA and EPA certifications
- Exceptional communication and patient care skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cohesive team environment
A career with us
Please check out our website at https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/careers
At HCF, we are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and collaborative work environment that upholds our core values. We look for the human in each other and use that to guide what we do and how we do it. HCF takes pride in our diverse workforce and inclusive workplace culture and we celebrate the richness of perspectives brought by individuals with different backgrounds and experiences, including age, ethnicity, cultural or spiritual background, gender identity, disability, education, and socio-economic status.
All suitably qualified applicants will receive fair and equitable consideration for employment. If you require any adjustments to assist you in making your application or throughout the selection or onboarding process, please reach out to email@example.com and we will make every effort to assist you.
Back to search resultsApply Now