Dental Assistant - Sydney CBD
Job no: 503164
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Sydney CBD
At HCF, our purpose is to bring our human touch to healthcare. Since 1932 we’ve been putting our members and their health first. As Australia’s largest not-for-profit health fund, we cover over 1.7 million members with health, life, travel and pet insurance and our vision is to make healthcare understandable, affordable, high quality and member centric.
We want to be true health partners to our members, easily guiding the healthcare choices that are right for them. At HCF, our values are the way we do things and create the necessary culture to help us realise our purpose and deliver our 2025 Strategy. Living our values in action we step forward, walk in their shoes, stay human, make it better and get there together.
About the Role
As an experienced DA/ receptionist, you will work closely with the clinicians by providing excellent chairside assistance and administrative support. With high quality clinical care and ability to build rapport with patients, you will contribute to the culture of the Dental Centre as a HCF brand advocate.
- Provide chairside assistance to Dentists and Hygienists
- Instrument sterilisation
- Prepare rooms for treatments and surgeries
- Maintain a clean and healthy clinical environment
- Provide Reception and Administration support when required
- Experience as a Dental Assistant in a busy private or public practice
- Ability to build rapport and put patients at ease
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail and time management
- Enjoy contributing to the team, creating a positive work environment
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting highly regarded
Working in the health insurance industry, we know how important it is to prioritise the wellbeing of our own people. We want to provide you with the skills and tools you need to support your wellbeing journey, so that you can be at your best.
We’re all about creating a fantastic people experience, guided by our values, so that we can in turn better deliver for our members. We work with our people to create a work experience that is inclusive, supportive, safe and respectful so we can do the best for our members.
- 50% subsidy on HCF Private Health Insurance
- 18 weeks Parental Leave for all new parents
- Mental Health & Wellbeing programs
- Discounts on HCF’s suite of products, life, pet, travel and general insurance
- Growing your career at HCF is a priority for us. We fill approximately 40% of our roles internally! To support your growth and development we have many learning opportunities internally and externally with study leave and study assistance to further support. With our flexible working arrangements, growing with us is made easier in our own uncommon way
Come and join our HCF team!
A career with us
Please check out our website at https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/careers
At HCF, we are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and collaborative work environment that upholds our core values. We look for the human in each other and use that to guide what we do and how we do it. HCF takes pride in our diverse workforce and inclusive workplace culture and we celebrate the richness of perspectives brought by individuals with different backgrounds and experiences, including age, ethnicity, cultural or spiritual background, gender identity, disability, education, and socio-economic status.
All suitably qualified applicants will receive fair and equitable consideration for employment. If you require any adjustments to assist you in making your application or throughout the selection or onboarding process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every effort to assist you.
Back to search resultsApply Now