Looking for a change to transition out of private practice? Then this is the role for you!
In an ever-changing industry, a career with HCF provides you with employment security and a competitive incentive, all while building your earnings without the cost and pressures of running your own practice.
Join HCF Dental and be part of a trusted dental practice that has been providing optimal care for our members for over 30 years.
- Retainer + Commission + Paid annual, personal, and parental leave
- Dynamic and busy practices with established patient bases
- Fully funded professional development including support with CPD
- Fully accredited (ISO) Dental Centres with the latest technology including CEREC, OPG & CBCT
- Flexible working options
At HCF you’ll have the opportunity to drive your own success through utilising your full set of clinical skills to provide Uncommon Care for our members, while being supported by Australia’s largest not for profit health fund.
Enjoy the security of working with HCF and build a career in a purpose driven organisation where your continued professional development is a priority.
About the role
As the Senior Clinician at our Melbourne Dental Centre, you will head up a team of Dentists and Hygienists, providing our members with excellent clinical care and performing all aspects of general dentistry with a superior level of professionalism. You will have a positive impact on the clinicians reporting into you, providing support and guidance along the way. As a HCF brand advocate, you will offer members exceptional service, increased benefits, and expertise.
- Provide proficient clinical and preventive oriented oral health care.
- Collaborate with other clinicians to deliver customised treatment plans for individual patients.
- Work closely with clinicians and support staff to ensure efficient, effective, and productive services.
- Maintain accurate and legible patient clinical records.
- Maintain a clean and safe clinical environment at all times.
- Follow the policies and procedures of the HCF Dental Centre Network
You value interacting with other professionals and thrive on working in a supportive culture founded on teamwork, integrity, and social responsibility. To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes:
- Substantial Clinical experience delivering professional and high-quality dental care in all areas of general Dentistry.
- Experience in leading a team.
- Current AHPRA and ADA certifications
- Exceptional communication and patient care skills
- Awareness of clinical risk management and personal clinical capabilities and limitations
- Demonstrated commitment to service performance and accountability.
Culture & Benefits
We’re all about creating a fantastic people experience, guided by our values, so that we can in turn better deliver for our members. We work with our people to create a work experience that is inclusive, supportive, safe, and respectful so we can do the best for our members.
- Up to 50% discount on health cover, pet & travel insurance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Family & Friends Day
- Organisational wide Recognition & Rewards program
- Generous Parental Leave Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
Come and join our HCF team!
A career with us
Please check out our website at https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/careers
At HCF, we are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and collaborative work environment that upholds our core values. We look for the human in each other and use that to guide what we do and how we do it. HCF takes pride in our diverse workforce and inclusive workplace culture, and we celebrate the richness of perspectives brought by individuals with different backgrounds and experiences, including age, ethnicity, cultural or spiritual background, gender identity, disability, education, and socio-economic status.
All suitably qualified applicants will receive fair and equitable consideration for employment. If you require any adjustments to assist you in making your application or throughout the selection or onboarding process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every effort to assist you.