Telephone Sales Representative
Job no: 501438
Work type: Full time
At HCF, our purpose is to bring our human touch to healthcare. Since 1932 we’ve been putting our members and their health first. As Australia’s largest not-for-profit health fund, we cover over 1.7 million members with health, life, travel and pet insurance and our vision is to make healthcare understandable, affordable, high quality and member centric.
We want to be true health partners to our members, easily guiding the healthcare choices that are right for them. At HCF, our values are the way we do things and create the necessary culture to help us realise our purpose and deliver our 2025 Strategy. Living our values in action we step forward, walk in their shoes, stay human, make it better and get there together.
About the Role
We are seeking a positive and engaging Telephone Sales Representative to join our inbound Call Centre Sales Team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Receive inbound calls from non-members in response to promotional campaigns or member needs
- Handle all inbound new member enquiries, membership applications
- Handle all new member enquiries
- To provide answers to any enquiries in a clear non-technical manner
- Maintain confidentiality of member information
- Maintain accuracy of member information
- Strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service & sales
- Previous experience in a Call Centre
- Desire and commitment to work within a team dedicated to achieving team and individual performance objectives
- A positive attitude and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent telephone communication skills
Working in the health insurance industry, we know how important it is to prioritise the wellbeing of our own people. We want to provide you with the skills and tools you need to support your wellbeing journey, so that you can be at your best.
We’re all about creating a fantastic people experience, guided by our values, so that we can in turn better deliver for our members. We work with our people to create a work experience that is inclusive, supportive, safe and respectful so we can do the best for our members.
Come and join our HCF team!
- Up to 50% discount on health cover
- Special offers with your pet & travel insurance once you join us
- Recognised Family Inclusive Workplace
- HCF Recognition Program
- Study Assistance and 5 days study leave per year
- Family and Friends Day and Community Service Leave
A Career with Us – How to Apply
Please check out our website at https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/careers
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment.
Back to search resultsApply Now