Customer Service Manager - Maroochydore
Job no: 501441
Work type: Full time
At HCF, our purpose is to bring our human touch to healthcare. Since 1932 we’ve been putting our members and their health first. As Australia’s largest not-for-profit health fund, we cover over 1.7 million members with health, life, travel and pet insurance and our vision is to make healthcare understandable, affordable, high quality and member centric.
We want to be true health partners to our members, easily guiding the healthcare choices that are right for them. At HCF, our values are the way we do things and create the necessary culture to help us realise our purpose and deliver our 2025 Strategy. Living our values in action we step forward, walk in their shoes, stay human, make it better and get there together.
About the Role
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for developing, coaching, motivating and inspiring your team in providing amazing customer service, product knowledge and cross selling skills. In this role you will bring your human touch and deliver on our purpose.
Through your day you will manage the business development of the Branch with a focus on internal sales, personal development and maximizing customer opportunities.
You will be involved with supporting and serving your local community and customers whilst also working collaboratively with internal business channels.
This is a full time position is based in our Maroochydore Branch.
The day to day duties of working in the branch will include but are not limited to:
- Driving performance and exceeding sales results within the team
- Driving activity to achieve business performance targets including revenue growth, customer service scores and referral targets
- Ensuring all staff are given regular and appropriate feedback on their performance (one on ones, coaching sessions)
- Focusing on key strategies to develop membership growth and business development activities
- Engage in strategic business development through local and state-based marketing and acquisition drives
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with local customers, businesses and community partners
- Managing self and team to provide 1st contact resolutions
- Upholding customer service standards to exceed member expectations
- Proven people leadership/management experience, ideally gained in a retail or contact centre environment
- An extensive background in sales, business development, local area marketing
- Strong business acumen
- Proven experience of leading, motivating and coaching a team
- Charisma, drive, high-energy and a passion for people
- Ability to adapt positively to frequently changing work practices and needs
- Ability to work in a small team environment
- Ability to exercise sound judgement when solving problems under pressure
In addition to the salary offered, HCF have a number of employee benefits including:
- Up to 50% discount on health cover
- Special offers with your pet & travel insurance once you join us
- Recognised Family Inclusive Workplace
- HCF Recognition Program
- Study Assistance and 5 days study leave per year
- Family and Friends Day and Community Service Leave
A career with us – How to Apply
Please check out our website at https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/careers
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment.
Back to search resultsApply Now