Customer Service Officer - Joondalup
Job no: 501451
Work type: Full time
Location: Joondalup Branch
At HCF, our purpose is to bring our human touch to healthcare. Since 1932 we’ve been putting our members and their health first. As Australia’s largest not-for-profit health fund, we cover over 1.7 million members with health, life, travel and pet insurance and our vision is to make healthcare understandable, affordable, high quality and member centric.
We want to be true health partners to our members, easily guiding the healthcare choices that are right for them. At HCF, our values are the way we do things and create the necessary culture to help us realise our purpose and deliver our 2025 Strategy. Living our values in action we step forward, walk in their shoes, stay human, make it better and get there together.
About the Role
As a Customer Service Officer with HCF, you will provide Uncommon Care to our members. We are looking for you to bring your Human touch to this customer service role. You will partner with our members to guide them and provide them with advice so they can make the right healthcare choices for them. You will provide our members with information about our range of health and other insurance products and you will also advise our members of their policy benefits and any changes that may effect changes.
This a Full-Time position based in Joondalup Branch.
Successful candidate will be required to work on a Saturday rotating Saturday roster.
- Perform needs-based selling to customers face to face for HCF health insurance policies with exposure to selling Life and Travel policies
- Achieve and exceed sales and service targets
- Perform telephone and email sales including business development activities
- Provide first contact resolution in all customer interactions
- Maintain accurate membership information in accordance with HCF policy and procedure
- Demonstrated experience or an aspirational drive to sell to members and provide a great customer experience
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Competent in using CRM computer systems or the ability to quickly learn complex computer systems
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt positively to frequently changing work practices and needs
- Have the ability to work six weeks fulltime to participate in comprehensive training
Working in the health insurance industry, we know how important it is to prioritise the wellbeing of our own people. We want to provide you with the skills and tools you need to support your wellbeing journey, so that you can be at your best.
We’re all about creating a fantastic people experience, guided by our values, so that we can in turn better deliver for our members. We work with our people to create a work experience that is inclusive, supportive, safe and respectful so we can do the best for our members.
Come and join our HCF team!
Some perks of working with us
- Up to 50% discount on health cover
- Special offers with your pet & travel insurance once you join us
- Recognised Family Inclusive Workplace
- HCF Recognition Program
- Study Assistance- upto 5 days study leave per year
- Family and Friends Day and Community Service Leave
A career with us – How to Apply
Please check out our website at https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/careers
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment.
Back to search resultsApply Now