Digital Media Manager
Job no: 501810
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney CBD
At HCF, our purpose is to bring our human touch to healthcare. Since 1932 we’ve been putting our members and their health first. As Australia’s largest not-for-profit health fund, we cover over 1.7 million members with health, life, travel and pet insurance and our vision is to make healthcare understandable, affordable, high quality and member centric.
About the role
The Digital Media Manager is responsible for leading HCF’s ecosystem of paid digital activities. Reporting into the Senior Media Manager they will be responsible for developing the digital strategy, implementation and measurement of campaigns across our portfolio of products.
- Lead the planning, analysis, optimisation and reporting of digital campaigns to help realise our broader business growth strategy. You will also support creative development, optimisation and play a fundamental role in identifying and testing data enhancements and audience segmentation initiatives.
- Work closely with the senior media manager and advertising team, digital team and data analytics to manage and implement aligned campaigns
- Ongoing optimisations across paid media activity to deliver on business targets, drive cost efficiencies and improve the quality of leads generated
- Track and report on effectiveness of all campaigns to senior stakeholders
- Keeping abreast of digital innovation and best in class practices, investigate market trends and category specific trends
- Write and develop proposals, reports and presentations for internal stakeholders
- Develop and manage 0,1st and 3rd party data enhancement strategy of paid digital activities
- Ensuring HCF tagging strategy is set-up to deliver optimum digital tracking and performance
- Lead the relationship with digital media agency through ongoing collaboration and transparent communication to ensure alignment with HCF business goals
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or advertising/marketing or related field/s
- Over 5 years’ experience in digital marketing and campaign strategy
- Hands on automated platform experience (Salesforce or Adobe)
- Experienced in media planning, creative production processes across offline and online
- Agency management experience and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent organisational abilities, ability to multi task, and work under pressure
- High attention to detail, project management skills, and ability to think independently
- High level of written and verbal communication
- Ability to interact effectively and build strong relationships
Working in the health insurance industry, we know how important it is to prioritise the wellbeing of our own people. We’re all about creating a fantastic people experience, guided by our values, so that we can in turn better deliver for our members. We work with our people to create a work experience that is inclusive, supportive, safe and respectful so we can do the best for our members.
Come and join our HCF team!
- Up to 50% discount on health cover, pet & travel insurance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Family & Friends day
- Organisational wide Recognition & Rewards program
- Generous Parental Leave Scheme
- Certified Family Friendly Workplace
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
A career with us – How to Apply
Please check out our website at https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/careers
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment
Back to search resultsApply Now